Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Direct Orders

Top Ten maybe??
1 Rock out like you just got a date with Heidi Klum    yes
2 Rock out like you became friends with a saber tooth tiger  like on 10,000 B.C.
3 Rock out like you just got everything you wanted for Christmas. (Merry Christmas)
4 Rock out like you beat Harry Potter in a friendly game of Quittich
5 Rock out like you are in a cool rockband... like proving ground or something.
6 Rock out like you beat Kurtis Taufa in a fight
7 Rock out like you just purchased a half ounce and its not even 420 yet
8 Rock out like you just scored the game winning touchdown... again
9 Rock out like you got the girl of your dreams
10 Rock out like you were forced to take ecstasy but thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the night

13 comments:

  1. I love Harry Potter. I would totally rock out if I played a friendly game of quidditch with him. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um DISproving ground is were its at. but very good. hahaha This is me just hangin in the shire, smokin the ganja outta my long wooden pipe made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like that you said thoroughly. it's a great word (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool way to do the rock out by putting it into a top ten. sounds pretty interesting. harry potter and a quittich match... nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BILBO! I am your biggest fan! maybe you can smoke me out some time! You and Gandalf can show me how to puff a sail ship!! ahhh yeah! chillin in the shire! I'll bring the beers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. o i just think this is g-r-e-a-t. thats all i gotta say keep up the work

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah Rock out like you beat Kurtis taufa in a fight hahaha best line i'v ever read.

    ReplyDelete