Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Intro

Hello, my name is Bilbo Baggins... I took this class because I think i will enjoy writing what i want to write about instead of being in an English class, writing about something awful like an old book or whatever.  I am terribly excited to express my feelings and begin this journey into my imagination!  I hope to get a lot out of this class and have a lot of fun.  Well thanks for reading.  I hope to bring pleasure to your thoughts in days to come!
                                                                                  Love,
                                                                                            Bilbo

3 comments:

  1. What are your favorite things to write about? What are you hoping to get out of this class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Bilbo, I hope you're enjoying this class. But, like you said in your intro, why don't you express your feelings and begin this journey into your imagination? Let us know how you're feeling. We want to HELP you!

    ReplyDelete